- Product Information
- Anti-Microbial Coating prevents growth of commonly occurring organisms on or around the stent.
- This coat maintains a slow release profile that minimizes toxicity to surrounding tissue.
- This innovating coating has demonstrated effectiveness for up to 30 days.
- This coat contains no organic solvents. Safer and cleaner manufacturing processes are used and any concerns about residual solvents in a device are eliminated.
- This coating retains it’s physical integrity on the stent .
- Anti-Microbial Coating incorporates lubricious polymers that reduce patient trauma and increase ease of handling.
- All Ureteral stents of Gohar Shafa made from aliphatic polyurethane (PUR) which is an optimal material with lower tissue irritation and minimal adhesion of blood components characteristics.
- Gradual taper at tip of stent promotes easier negotiation around ureteral obstructions.
- As stent reaches body temperature, it has been shown to soften by as much as 40%, promoting enhanced comfort and minimal friction.
- High retention coils at each end of stent help prevent migration while indwelling.
- Highly visible under X-Ray and during fluoroscopic placement.
- Drainage openings in pigtail and shaft.
- Markings for exact positioning.
- Sterilized by ETO.
- Stent with customized size and length can be produce for pediatric or patients with special need.