- Ureteral catheters
- Hydrophilic Ureteral Catheters
Hydrophilic Ureteral Catheters
For urine drainage from the renal pelvis to outside through the urethral
- Amecath ureteric catheter contains 3 colors variants indicating different rigidity of the catheter shaft:
- Yellow : soft
- White : semisoft
- Blue : firm
- Amecath ureteric catheter has different tip shapes:
- Round closed tip for direct application
- Open tapered tip for application over guide wire
- Cone and chevasaeu tips for contrast injection
- Whistle tip for better drainage
- Olive , angel and curved tips for easy insertion
These variations of the rigidity and the tip design, can tolerate the different clinical needs during the procedure
- Amecath ureteric catheter is supplied with separate catheter connector for sampling or injecting contrast/therapeutics.
- Amecath ureteric catheter is made of Tecoflex which provides high compatibility and less irritation.
- Amecath ureteric catheter length is 70 ±2 cm.