- Product Information
Intended for puncture trocar suprapubic cystostomy (removal of urine from the bladder).
- The catheter is made of high quality polyurethane, covered with silicone. The quality of the material ensures an optimally long residence time of the inserted catheter.
- Good ability to abstraction of urine, despite the small outer diameter that achieved by the minimum wall thickness
- Good compatibility due to low tendency to salt deposition
- Minimal mucosal irritation bladder shell tanks pigtail curl tip
- Low injury due to small outer diameter
- Safe fixation with sutures without compression clearance due to shape retention polyurethane
- Sterile, for single use of application
|Lenght||Lenght, in mm|
|9F / 45||9F / 80|
|12F / 45||12F/120|
|14F / 45||14F/120|