- Catheters for urodynamic studies
- Catheters for cystometrography / combined urethrocystometrography
Catheters for cystometrography / combined urethrocystometrography
Category: Catheters for urodynamic studies
Urodynamic catheter is used to estimate changes that occur inside the bladder and or the urethra during filling or voiding. Amecath urodynamic catheter is either 2 lumens for cystometric pressure change monitoring or 3 lumen to monitor urethral pressure.
Rectal urodynamic catheter is used to estimate abdominal pressure changes during filling or voiding. Amecath rectal urodynamic catheter has 1 or 2 lumen.
- Urodynamic catheters are made of radiopaque polyurethane.
- In general the catheter has length 40 cm and the rectal catheter has length 30 cm.
- Pig tail 2 lumen cystometry is also available for secure positioning inside the bladder.