Product: TRUGLYDE FAST – “FAST ABSORBABALE POLYGLYCOLIC ACID” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P (Synthetic) Polyglycolic acid sutures
Material: Coated and braided Polyglycolic acid
Colour : Undyed
Coating: Calcium Stearate and Polycaprolactone
Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas
Shelf Life : 5 years
- Product Information
- U.S.P. sizes 3-0 to 0
- With needle, suture lengths, from 45 to 140 Cm and needle lengths from attached to various needle point profiles
- Primary packaging – Aluminium foil
- Secondary packaging: Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated Polyfilm
- Packs of 12pcs – 320gsm Cyber excel board carton.
- Master shipper containing 100 boxes of 12’s ( 5 ply of 20kgs/sq.cm burst strength 54 x 33 x 33) weighing approximately 10 kgs with product.
- Absorbed by hydrolysis. Compared to Truglyde, Truglyde gets absorbed within 60-90 days and Truglyde Fast gets absorbed within 42 days.
- No need for suture removal
- Suture of choice in oral and scalp wounds, episiotomy surgery, closure of laceration under cast. Etc.
- Excellent knot slide & Knot security.
- Placement of full thickness skin grafts without the need for suture removal
|Diameter (mm)||Standard Knot Pull Tensile||Strength (Kgs)*||Diameter (mm)||Standard Knot Pull Tensile||Strength (Kgs)*|
|1||5/0||0.100 to 0.149||0.68||0.135 to 0.145||0.9 to 1.1|
|1.5||4/0||0.150 to 0.199||0.95||0.170 to 0.195||1.3 to 1.6|
|2||3/0||0.200 to 0.249||1.77||0.225 to 0.240||2.4 to 3.1|
|3||2/0||0.300 to 0.339||2.68||0.325 to 0.335||3.2 to 4.3|
|3.5||0||0.350 to 0.399||3.90||0.378 to 0.385||4.6 to 5.3|
|4||1||0.400 to 0.499||5.08||0.460 to 0.485||5.9 to 7.5|
|5||2||0.500 to 0.599||6.35||0.530 to 0.550||7.5 to 10.0|