“TRUGUT” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Chromic Catgut Sutures
Raw Material Used: Submucosal layer of ovine intestines.
Colour : Brown(Chromic)
Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide in an alcoholic base
Shelf Life : 5 years
- U.S.P Sizes available 5-0 to 2.
- Without needle- 152cms, 2X76cms
- With needle- Suture lengths from 76cms to 152cms & Needle length from 12mm to 65mm across all needle profiles.
- Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
- Primary packaging-Aluminium foil.
- Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
- Pack of 12pcs- 320gsm Cyber excel board carton.
- Master shipper 100 boxes of 12s ( 5 ply of 20 Kgs/cm² burst strength – 54 x 33 x 33 cms) weighing approximately 10 kgs with products.
- Absorption within 90-120 days.
- High collagen purity
- Accurate polishing ensures smooth tissue passage.
- Packed in IPA to retain memory & increase pliability.
- Uniform chrome content provides required wound support and absorption.
- Uniform twist spread along the suture length and controlled drying provide high tensile strength