- Provides the maximum convenience during the work, both in deep cavities, and at thoracoscopic and pediatric interventions.
- Allow you to work delicately with tissues in the most inaccessible areas where additional mobilization or traction of organs is impossible or dangerous.
- The ability to use monopolar coagulation to separate tissues with simultaneous hemostasis, to stop small bleeding, reduces blood loss and shortens the time of surgery.
- Reliable electrical insulation of the instruments ensures safety for the patient and the operator.
- Anti-reflective coating prevents eyestrain of the operator and contributes to a better visualization of the surgical field.