- Instruments for endoscopic access
- Smoke filter for trocars
Smoke filter for trocars
Category: Instruments for endoscopic access
- A passive smoke evacuation system removes particles, cells, virus and odor causing noxious chemicals from surgical smoke generated in laparoscopic procedures while maintaining a clear field of vision.
- Filter helps during any minimally invasive surgery involving insufflation, electrocautery, laser, or ultrasonic scalpel use.
- Three-layer non-woven membrane absorbs the smoke generated from coagulation without distorting visibility during the operation.
- The universal Luer connector meets ISO standards for leak free connection to the trocar.
Product size range